Bath AccessoriesTank Lever MOEN Doux Matte Black YB0201BL
A graceful arc and unique, soft-stream water flow, make Doux the perfect addition to any Bath interior as it redefines Modern in the language of great design. The D-shaped spout was carefully crafted to present the water in a flat, thin silky ribbon to continue the clean lines of the faucet's smooth, wide form.
Tank Levers are constructed of zinc.
-Matte black finish is the perfect complement to modern spaces
-Limited lifetime warranty
1. Remove existing tank lever.
2. Remove the arm mechanism from the new tank lever by loosening nut (A).
3. Unscrew the tank nut (B). The thread for the tank nut is a left handed thread.
4. Position the new tank lever through the tank hole. The tank lever handle
should be pointing away from the toilet bowl.
5. Tighten nut (B). Depending on the curvature of the tank, there might be a
slight gap between the outside of the tank and the base of the lever.
6. Place the arm mechanism on the tank lever post. Adjust the arm up or down
as needed. Tighten nut (A) to secure the arm in place.
7. Adjust the arm mechanism from side to side as needed. Make sure the arm
does not come into contact with the tank wall or the flush mechanism.
Tighten screw (A) to lock the arm in place
8. Attach the flapper valve chain to one of the provided slots on the arm. Be sure
to eliminate any slack in the chain.
9. Make sure no water is leaking through the flapper when the handle is in its
normal position (not flushing).
Showroom Jakarta : Perumahan Alam Sutera, Jl. Jalur Sutera No.23D, RT.002/RW.006, Panunggangan Tim., Kec. Pinang, Kota
Tangerang, Banten 15143
Showroom Surabaya : Jl. Raya Geluran No.28, Geluran, Kec. Taman, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61257
Instagram : @bottegaartisan